Labels

4.04.2010

BENTO for cherry blossom viewing

I went to Cherry blossom(SAKURA) viewing at the night a few days ago.
It was very pretty!
I saw many people enjoy having the party under the tree.

I feel that life is the transitoriness of fleeting things when I see SAKURA. So, that's the reason why It is beautiful too.  
Spring has come around every year. but, Never come back same one. you know?
I like SAKURA. It looks dreamy as if not of this world. 


anyway, Here is the BENTO what I made for Cherry blossom viewing.




Oh yeah! I like this!

2 comments:

  1. omgoshhhh! I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD! the japanese food in japan is so different from here! slurps slurps =)

    Jen from www.passion4food.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    Thank you for your comment!
    oh yeah, I know Japanese food in the other countries is very different. That's not real Japanese food... It's OK. I take that.
    I will add you right away. Thanks☆

    ReplyDelete

Cooksnaps

Labels

Japan (140) Sweets (112) for kids (73) cook in the american style (69) column (51) 日本語 (48) America (41) chocolate (38) vegetable (37) fruits (32) diet (27) easy (27) healthy (25) meat (24) Breakfast (22) Egg (20) dessert (20) tea (20) travel (20) snack (19) item (17) Idea (16) Tofu (16) Bread (14) spring (14) rice (13) spice (12) the basics (12) Event (11) press (9) Sauce (8) Soy Milk (8) bento (6) summer (6) Autumn (5) 郷土料理 (5) Movie (4) book (4) Bake shop (3) Seafood (3) Test (3) kagawa (3) noodle (3) plant (3) introduction (2) peanut butter (2) tokyo days (2) trip (2) 海外バズりレシピ (2) Recipe review (1) a (1) fish (1)