It's cookie sandwich filling with Rum Raisin Butter cream!!!
Unfortunately, HOKKAIDO is way to far from my hometown. So, I do click them with ROKKATEI online store once in a while.
I think American Cupcake was usually decorated with the butter cream.
Here in Japan, Japanese people prefer whipped cream to butter cream. I don't really see butter cream...
But you know me! I am a big fan of American sweets!
Therefore, Why don't I try Rum Raisin Butter cream with American Cupcake!?
Here it is!
It turned out great just as I had expected! I mean more than that!
Go ahead and take a look at my recipe!
＊Ingredients＊ 12 Cupcakes
185g granulated sugar
55g unsalted butter
A: Dry Ingredients
160g Cake flour
2 tbsp Pure cocoa powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
a pinch of salt
B: Liquid Ingredients
120 cc milk
1 tbsp white vinegar
vanilla extract to taste
C: Rum Raisin Butter Cream
60g Unsalted butter
30g Shifted powdered sugar
50g Rum soaked Raisins
|In a Jar, Soak Raisin in Rum at least for 24 hours.|
Shifted all A: dry ingredients.
Preheat oven to (175C)350F.
Put Cupcake paper on Cupcake Pan.
Butter and egg must be in room temperature.
cut raisin into small pieces if you desired.
1. B: mix milk and vinegar together. set aside.
2. In a bowl, Beat the butter and sugar with a electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Add beaten egg a half at a time and mix well.
4. Fold a half of A into butter mixture. add a half of B into mixture. add A, add B.
5. pour the batter into the pan, Lift and drop the pan on the counter to pop the air bubbles. Bake for 20 minutes. or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. C: In another bowl, Beat the butter and powdered sugar until fluffy. add raisin.
7. When cupcakes are completely cool, decorate raisin butter cream on it!
I believe Rum Raisin and cocoa flavor is totally working great! Hope you will love them!!