Labels

5.11.2010

Rough Note

I'm wondering if I could make a Cooking website in English which has a nutrition calculator function. It would be helpful to cook healthier food.
Unfortunately, I am not computer person... I've never even make it such as like videotape setting... you know, I just don't have that kind of sense...
But I will give it try.


Here is the Rough note, just for a sample that I can see what I want to do with website.






*I have a Bento Box, or I have a Plate. 






*I can find a food from each category. It suppose to classify into dish groups(ex: Entree, Side,Salad... ) ,Ingredients groups (ex:Vegetable, Meat,Egg...), Nutritional groups (ex:Protein,Carb,VitaminC...),Situation groups(ex:Home Party, Event,Potluck...).




*When I decide what I wanna cook, then I could see the Directions, Ingredients, Nutrition and calories. Also, If I enter how many servings, it calculate all of things. I could change units as well(ex: g,oz,lb,ml...).




*Drag favorite food to my Bento Box.
In the end, It should be show me total calories,nutrition, recipe, etc! Hopefully, it could print out all of data. then I can bring it when I go to grocery, and I can see the recipe when I cook.


It's just a my dream, but I'm hoping I could make this things come true.
haha!
It sounds tough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooksnaps

Labels

Japan (140) Sweets (112) for kids (73) cook in the american style (69) column (51) 日本語 (48) America (41) chocolate (38) vegetable (37) fruits (32) diet (27) easy (27) healthy (25) meat (24) Breakfast (22) Egg (20) dessert (20) tea (20) travel (20) snack (19) item (17) Idea (16) Tofu (16) Bread (14) spring (14) rice (13) spice (12) the basics (12) Event (11) press (9) Sauce (8) Soy Milk (8) bento (6) summer (6) Autumn (5) 郷土料理 (5) Movie (4) book (4) Bake shop (3) Seafood (3) Test (3) kagawa (3) noodle (3) plant (3) introduction (2) peanut butter (2) tokyo days (2) trip (2) 海外バズりレシピ (2) Recipe review (1) a (1) fish (1)