But, How nice if I add tofu? And if it makes the nuggets more tender?
I came across this secret ingredient on the Japanese recipe site.
At First, I thought it's just only healthy, not the yummy type of food. Even Chicken Breast and tofu sounds good, I would rather eat the greasy one.
But, I tried to cook chicken nuggets added Tofu. Believe it or not.. It's actually taste great with Tofu.
And, This recipe is a big hit with my family!
How do you think about it? Looks delicious?
I just want to
＊＊Ingredients＊＊ about 18 pieces
Vegetable Oil for frying
100g Firm Tofu
300g (about 10oz) Boneless Chicken Breast
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1/4 tsp salt
1. Cut Chicken Breast into small pieces.
2. Combine Tofu, Chicken, flour, egg, mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder and pepper well until the texture becomes sticky. (You can add your favorite spice.)
3. Heat 1 inch oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, use a spoon to drop the mixture.
4. Pan fry until golden brown on each side.
5. Serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce.