I saw figs at grocery store, farmers market, outside and everywhere right now!
How Can I ignore them!!!
It's pretty pink inside and taste fresh! So I made Fig gelatin desserts with fresh figs!!! hehe!
Do you want to try it?
Here is recipe for you.
＊Ingredients＊ 4 servings
4 fresh figs
1 cup water
5g unflavored granulated gelatin
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp apricot brandy (only if you want)
1. Peel the skin of the figs.
2. In a sauce pan, put water, sugar and brandy. Heat over low heat. add figs, shimmer it for 10 minutes.
|syrup turns light pink color!|
4. Take figs out from syrup. Cut into quarters, gently. set the fig in the small glasses.
5. Heat syrup in a sauce pan until boiling. and turn off, add gelatin, mix well to dissolve.
6. Pour into the glasses on top of the figs and chill for 2 hours, until set.
yaay! Enjoy your fresh dessert!!!